I quickly realized that the success of an event came down to the quality of the speakers. If they hit it out of the park, we had a great event. If they didn’t, well … we had a not-so-great event.
Like you, I found myself spending hours researching speakers, to make sure we had just the right fit. My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for considering me. I am honored.
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to teamwork, training and tactical life-building. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
- WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me or a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
I have been speaking publicly for more than 25 years. I have also appeared on many television shows, including Fox News and NBC. I have also been on many syndicated and local radio shows.
I have spent most of my career in the military and recently retired to watch my boys grow up! During my time in the military I have traveled the world speaking to our leaders and “convincing them” to give us the mission – I feel confident I can convince your team to reach your goals!
I now devote my time to writing, consulting, and speaking. In terms of my platform:
My blog is the top instructor-trainer blog in the world and I have followers from around the globe. My book, How to Shoot Like a Navy SEAL is the best selling shooting book on Amazon. I also have more than 20,000 followers on Twitter and “fans” on Facebook.
I have written two books. My newest one, How to Shoot Like a Navy SEAL, is an Amazon.com bestseller, with a 5-Star rating after almost 2-years on the market and is currently selling for $500 – $1000 since it went out of print.
I have been happily married to my wife, Laura, for 12-years years. We have two amazing boys and a crazy Golden Retriever named Luna. We live in San Diego, California. In my free time, I enjoy meditating, playing with my boys and learning acupuncture.
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the orange button below. Someone from my team will get back to you right away.